rabbit-client has full support to use with async python applications following some best practices to delivery features like:
- connection and reconnection management with broker;
- automatic channel configuration;
- automatic Dead Letter Exchange configuration and use;
- concurrent task execution powered by asyncio
- automatic qos configuration.
The main values expected to configure
rabbit-client can be set via environment variables.
# publish/producer PUBLISH_EXCHANGE=default.in.exchange PUBLISH_EXCHANGE_TYPE=topic PUBLISH_TOPIC=# # subscribe/consumer SUBSCRIBE_EXCHANGE=default.in.exchange SUBSCRIBE_EXCHANGE_TYPE=topic SUBSCRIBE_TOPIC=# SUBSCRIBE_QUEUE=default.subscribe.queue # dlx DLX_EXCHANGE=DLX DLX_TYPE=direct